Hey crafty friends, Ilda here from I Love Doing All things crafty.
I am back again today with my second post for Heffy Doodle, once again featuring the Fluffy Puffy Unicorns, plus my favorites, rainbows, and sparkle!
- Stamp out the Unicorn from the Fluffy Puffy Unicorns Stamp set.
- Color with Copic markers.
- Die-cut using the coordinating Fluffy Puffy Unicorns Dies.
- Embellish with white and gold gel pen details.
- Add a light layer of glue to the mane and tail of the unicorn, sprinkle on some sparkle glitter.
- On black cardstock stamp and white heat emboss the sentiment. Use a circle die to cut it out. Set aside to work on the background.
- Blend out yellow ink in the middle of the Splash from the Messy Desk Stencil. Then blend out the other two colors, pink and blue to create a rainbow gradient by blending into the yellow ink.
- Apply a layer of Glitz Glitter Gel to the rainbow splashed background.
- Remove the stencil.
- Before the Glitz Glitter Gel dries sprinkle chunky glitter to the edges of the splatter. Allow the background to dry.
- Trim the panel and add it to the top of the largest Scalloped Imperial Frames Die, which has been glued onto the front of the card base.
- Add the Action Wobbles Spring behind the unicorn and glue it onto the splattered area.
- Pop up the sentiment in place with foam tape.
- Embellish with iridescent bubbles.
I hope this sparkly rainbow card inspired you today. For a complete list of supplies used stop by my blog.
Thank you for spending this time with me today and a special thanks to Heffy Doodle for having me as your Guest Designer this month. Until next time… Happy Crafting!