Design Team Call
Heffy Doodle is excited to announce that we are on the hunt for a group of fun, talented and energetic designers who can take quality photos, share their awesome projects on social media and really be part of the team as we grow our new company. If you think you would fit the bill – please see the details below.
Design Team requirements:
- Must love stamping and creating fun projects to share.
- Must be able to take quality photographs of your projects.
- Have an active Instagram and Facebook account, and be able to use Facebook to interact with the team in a private Facebook group. If you have a YouTube account and/ or blog that is a bonus.
- Be willing to help grow the Heffy Doodle brand. We would like our team to be encouraging to customers, present their ideas, share advice, give feedback and support each other.
- Create 4 projects per month for the Heffy Doodle blog using Heffy Doodle products. As we want to encourage growth within the industry, you will not be restricted to solely Heffy Doodle products when making your projects. You may also share your creations on your own blog too. Affiliate links can be used when writing blog posts, as long as a disclaimer is added to the post.
- Share your Heffy Doodle creations (your Heffy Doodle blog post projects, sneak peeks of work in progress etc) on social media, in particular, Instagram.
- We are also looking for one of our team members to act as a Design Team Coordinator, to help with organising events, guest designer slots and new releases. Please specify in your application if you would like to be considered for this role.
- International applicants may apply.
- You may be on other teams as long as you keep up with your Heffy Doodle DT commitment.
- Heffy Doodle products.
- A Design Team exclusive discount for the Heffy Doodle online store.
- To have a voice in the future of the brand – perhaps see your ideas come to life.
- Exposure of your work as it will be featured on our blog and social media outlets.
- Link backs to your blog or website connected to each blog post featuring your work.
- A team that will support each other on our crafty adventures.
- Your name, location and a short bio.
- All your social media links – blogs, YouTube channels etc – so we can see your work and get an idea of your style and ability.
- Send us a few examples of your work, including any links to tutorials you may have shared.
- Let us know if you would be interested in the Design Team coordinator role.
The Deadline for applications is September 30th. We regret we will be unable to respond to all applicants but we will consider everyone.