Hello and welcome!
I’m so excited to guest designing for Heffy Doodle this month and keep sharing more inspiration featuring super adorable unicorns from Fluffy Puffy Unicorns Stamp Set!Today I came up with a cute shaped card transformed into a rainbow background that was simply colored with copic markers!
Step By Step Instructions:
- Stamp on Neenah Solar White paper all the elements you need from Fluffy Puffy Unicorns Stamp Set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. If you use a stamping positioning tool, ink and impress the images a couple of times to achieve black and crisp outlines.
- Fussy cut all the stamps with the sharp small scissors right against the outlines.
- Lay down and align nested circle dies from Sizzix Circles Dies set, tape them with a removable tape from the back side and run through the die cutting machine with Neenah Solar White paper to achieve six circle frames.
- Color all the stamps and the circle dies with COPIC MARKERS. I used:
- grey W00-T0-T1-T3
- pink RV00-RV21-RV23-RV25
- orange YR000-YR02
- yellow Y0000-Y00-Y11-Y13-Y15-Y17
- green G20-YG11-YG41-G02-G05
- teal BG10-BG11-BG23-BG15
- violet V0000-V01-V12
- Paint the stamp edges with a black brush nib marker to hide all the imperfections due to the fussy cutting.
- Heat emboss in white onto black the sentiment.
- Die cut two circles from Neenah Solar White paper, using the biggest die from Sizzix Circles Dies set, score one of the circles at 1/2″ mark and glue together to form the card base.
- Glue the colored nested circle frames on the card front with Distress Collage Medium Matte to form the rainbow.
- Trim the bottom edge of card base.
- Flick some tiny droplets of a white gouache.
- Arrange and glue in place all the elements. Pop some of them on a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Add a couple of crystal sparking sequins adhered with Distress Collage Medium Matte.
- Finish with a coat of a clear glitter pen and some highlights added with a white gel pen.