Hey Heffy Doodlers! Happy Monday to you! Today, I get to share these bookmarks I made for my kiddos starting school! Keep scrolling to see how I put these little guys together!
So let’s get started!
To make this card, you’ll want to grab your:
* Mark My Words Dies <- HURRY! They’re retiring and ON SALE now!
* Homeschool Hero Stamps <- HURRY! They’re retiring and ON SALE now!
* Popping By Stamps and Dies OR
* Bed Head Stamps and Dies
* Heffy Doodle Mini Die Cutting Machine
* Glubert Glue
* Medium/Large Die Cutting Machine (I use the gorgeous Petal Pink Gemini Jr. and I LOVE IT!)
* 3D foam squares
* 3D foam tape
* pre-scored card base
* Catherine Pooler Inks (or any inks, distress inks, or oxides)
* Copic markers or other coloring medium
First, I’ve used my Mark My Words Dies and cut them 3 times each.
I’ve cut them down into pieces and used Catherine Pooler’s Chiffon, Limoncello, Minted, In the Park, Flirty Fuchsia, and Royal Treatment.
Next, I mixed white acrylic paint with water to create some splatters on the bookmarks.
I used the Homeschool Hero Stamps to add some sentiments.
I added some twine and dots with a pen to finish them off!
That’s it for me today, friends! I hope you can find some time to get crafty today! Xx, Amanda
Some of the links above may be affiliate links. THANK YOU for using them!! You all are the BEST! Using an affiliate link in this post costs you nothing, but it gives me a teeny percentage of your sale to buy more crafty goodies to continue to share card tutorials with YOU! So, thank YOU! Xx, Amanda