I hope you had a great week and looking forward to a nice weekend. 🙂
The card that I’m about to share was made a while ago for Die cutting Essentials Magazine (40th issue). I totally forgot to share it.
So, here is the card..
Instructions to make the card-
• Start with a piece of 4.25″× 5.5″ white cardstock.
• Sponge Salty Ocean Distress Ink starting from the top to about 2/3rd of the cardstock panel.
• Stamp all the required images on a piece of Copic compatible cardstock and colour them
• While colouring the balloons, go out of the lines to achieve a different look .
• Use coordinating dies to cut all the images out.
• Die cut the clouds from white cardstock.
• Use a washi tape to mask a little portion at the bottom right and sponge Fossilized Amber Distress Ink to ground the dog image.
• Stick everything down and draw the balloon strings.
• Heat emboss the sentiment in white and cut out the strips and adhere on the cardstock panel.
• Die cut the ‘love’ and adhere at the bottom left of the cardstock panel.
• Adhere the panel to a top folding 4.25”× 5.5” card base.
• Instead of colouring the balloons, you can stamp them and then blend some distress inks and use the coordinating dies to cut them out or use coloured cardstock to stamp and die cut.
• Before adhering the images and die cuts on the ink blended panel, arrange all of them without applying adhesive and click a picture. This helps as a reference picture while sticking everything down.
• Neenah Solar White 110 lb Cardstock
• Heffy Doodle Yappy Happy mail stamp set
• Heffy Doodle Yappy Happy mail coordinating dies
• Heffy Doodle Party Palooza stamp set
• Heffy Doodle Party Palooza coordinating dies
• ‘Love’ Heffy cuts die
• Heffy Doodle Swirly clouds dies
• Memento Tuxedo black ink
• Embossing powder
• Distress inks- Salty Ocean and Fossilized Amber.
• Copic markers- B04, B02, B00, Y38, Y08, Y06, RV21, RV13, R32, R22, E35, E33, E31.
• Black pen to doodle balloon strings
Here are are couple more pictures-
I hope you like the card. 🙂