Hello, Tallie here! Now the autumnal weather is here to stay in the UK, what better way to say Happy Birthday than with a coffee-themed gift card? The new Coffee Shaker dies from Heffy Doodle give a perfect base for a card for any caffeine lover!
Firstly, I started out by constructing the coffee gift card holder, die cutting some of the Heffy Doodle Fright Night patterned paper with the Coffee Shaker dies. I used the larger coffee mug shaped die to create a top-folding mini-card (just make sure you align the folded side just before the cutting edge of the die) and the gift-card slot to add some flaps to the inside of the card.
Next, I stamped out the bear from the Bed Heads stamp set and the coffee beans from Perfect Blend in some Jet Black ink onto some Alcohol Marker Friendly cardstock. Using my Copic markers, I coloured them in and die cut them with the coordinating dies. These make for some cute little embellishments along the bottom of the coffee mug!
To turn this into a card, I inked on some Vintage Photo Distress Ink through the Bean Scene stencil onto a kraft cardstock base. I then adhered the coffee card holder onto the base and to finish, I used the Perfect Blend stamps to stamp out a sentiment.
A perfect way to send a gift of coffee! Well, when I make sure to pick up an appropriate gift card for the recipient! 🙂
Please see below for information on the supplies used in this post.
- Heffy Doodle Bed Heads stamps (Heffy Doodle)
- Heffy Doodle Bed Heads dies (Heffy Doodle)
- Heffy Doodle Perfect Blend stamps (Heffy Doodle)
- Heffy Doodle Perfect Blend dies (Heffy Doodle)
- Heffy Doodle Coffee Shaker Dies (Heffy Doodle)
- Heffy Doodle Alcohol Marker Friendly Cardstock (Heffy Doodle, Simon Says Stamp)
- Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink (Seven Hills Crafts, Simon Says Stamp)
- Heffy Doodle Cardstock (Heffy Doodle)
- Heffy Doodle Fright Night Paper Pad (Heffy Doodle)
- Heffy Doodle Bean Scene Stencil (Heffy Doodle)
- Heffy Doodle Mini Die Cutting Machine (Heffy Doodle)