Hello and welcome!
This is Tatiana from TatianaGraphicDesign! I am so excited and happy to guest designing for Heffy Doodle this month! Thanks so much Heffy Doodle for this wonderful opportunity!!!
I’m a designer, blogger and just an avid paper crafter from Italy. You may know me as @tatianacraftandart on Instagram. I always loved everything handmade and crafty related and tried all kinds of hobbies from jewelry making to crocheting until I discovered and felt in love with a magical world of paper crafting. Cardmaking and coloring became my relaxing getaway. I like getting inky, experimenting, stretching my supplies, learning new techniques and coloring with any medium.
Today I’m sharing my first card that features a couple of stunning stamps and dies from the Heffy Doodle’s latest release. I just cannot resist the cutest critters and fantastic balloons from Popping By Stamp Set and make them pop from a cake with sweet birthday wishes!
Step By Step Instructions:
- Stamp on Neenah Solar White paper all the elements you need from Popping By Stamp Set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. If you use a stamping positioning tool, ink and impress the images a couple of times to achieve black and crisp outlines.
- Fussy cut all the stamps with the sharp small scissors right against the outlines.
- Color all the stamps with COPIC MARKERS. I used:
- orange YR000-YR00-YR02-YR04-YR07
- pink RV0000-RV00-RV10-RV13
- red R0000-R00-R11-R12-R14
- violet BV0000-BV00-BV02
- teal BG0000-BG10-BG11-BG34
- green YG0000-YG00-YG01
- yellow Y0000-Y00-Y11-Y15
- grey W00-W0-W1-W3-W5
- cake YR30-YR20-Y21
- Paint the stamp edges with a black brush nib marker to hide all the imperfections due to the fussy cutting.
- Die cut Happy Birthday Shadow Heffy Cuts three times: two from a black cardstock and one from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Die cut the shadow layer from vellum.
- Glue together all the layers with Distress Collage Medium Matte.
- Trim and score a small slimline card base (6″ x 3 1/2″) from Neenah Solar White paper.
- Trim a slightly smaller rectangle from the same Neenah Solar White paper for the background.
- Ink it with Tattered Rose Distress, Spun Sugar Distress, Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide, Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide inks. Use blending brushes for a soft and smooth result.
- Stamp small confetti images from Popping By Stamp Set all across the inked background with the same colors of Distress inks.
- Flick some tiny droplets of a white gouache.
- Arrange and glue in place all the elements. Pop some of them on a foam tape for a fun dimensional look.
- Finish with a coat of a clear glitter pen and some highlighting accents added with a white gel pen.
That’s all for today! Hope you like this sweet card! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!